DSOQuadV2.6 RESOURCE(Update 2012/04/12)

I carried out the calibration of channels A and CH-CH-B. But now, with no signal, DSO measuring about 0.2-0.3 Vdc :open_mouth: . I use v.2.52 APP but not sure if the issue is with this upgrade.
I confirm that the problem of measuring frequency in KHz has been resolved with this upgrade. thanks :smiley:

P.S. I’m sorry for my bad English :blush:

I also need X/Y function on DSOQuad…

Please could somebody integrate this function ASAP…

Is this project still alive or abandoned?

Seems dead. No updates (other than customer modified updates). About the only good thing lateley was tetris on it (another customer update).

BBB
Happy Un-Birthday!

here for example
IMAG0484.jpg
IMAG0482.jpg
IMAG0476.jpg

Which is the version that has FFT? I have flashed app2.52 with sys1.50 onto my quad. I see the option for FFT but, nothing seems to happen like you’ve shown. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Is there a newer version which has better triggering? Any app upgrades as yet??

chip is an employee. He’s showing us what we might get for New Year’s.

Hi fellows,

Is there solution for offset calibration saving problem yet? I tried to calibrate my quad (2.5/1.5) with probes earthed at least 20 times now and nothing seems to help! For example with 10V/div: Min = 0V and Max = 5,4V after calibration :open_mouth:

So, have you fellows found this issue or have I pushed wrong buttons ???

THX

I would also like to know this. No matter how much calibration I do, I cannot even get a channel to read 0V when I connect the probe to ground. It is always 1-2V. Along with an incorrect voltage reading in general, the device is pretty worthless at the moment.

I strongly propose you guys to solve this problem first as quad should be an oscilloscope!

Please, focus you ideas for tetris etc. unnecessery after we first have an full functioning oscilloscope!

Is this a feature of quad which cannot solve? Because if it is, I have to purchase a OSCILLOSCOPE!

So, does anyone have ideas for this?

details (pictures) what signal you submitted, and that you are not satisfied. maybe I can help. My DSO is working properly

1. Both analog channels probes (x1) was eathed. Probe earthing crocodile to probe tip.
  2. Automatic calibration sequence was started with “stop” button (2 s).
  3. Sequence was completed and all levels achieved Zero.
  4. All asked volts was added to each level and fine tuned to same as digital volt meter reading.
  5. Calibration saved as asked (“Press “stop” to confirm the re-calibration CH-A”)

APP ver 2.5
SYS ver 1.5

???

THX!

I carried out the calibration of channels A and CH-CH-B. But now, with no signal, DSO measuring about 0.2-0.3 Vdc.
The range of scale is correct
Tnx

channels were displayed in the middle of the screen before calibration?
mode AC or DC ?

Not sure about line at display before cal. Ater it was at middle I suppose.

Mode was DC I suppose.

Why? Should I try AC?

I just tried with ac and 10v/div… Result was the same…

1. Both analog channels probes (x1) was eathed. Probe earthing crocodile to probe tip.
  2. Automatic calibration sequence was started with “stop” button (2 s).
  3. Sequence was completed and all levels achieved Zero.
  4. All asked volts was added to each level and fine tuned to same as digital volt meter reading.
  5. Calibration saved as asked (“Press “stop” to confirm the re-calibration CH-A”)

two points are not clear.

photo with the correct calibration
IMAG0206.jpg

and more, 8 bits = 255 values.
10v/div *8div = 80V
accuracy 80/255 = 0.3V
(without ofset)

WTF!

Is this 150 bucks oscilloscope or what!! At least quad was sold to me as an revolutionary oscilloscope. I was waiting some more than this!

I apologies my thoughts…

Please. answer my offset problem!