Xiao PJ This is a Breadboard-friendly adapter for the SeeedStudios Xiao BLE & BLE Sense footprint size products,

EDIT: Uploaded Skinny Correctness. (access to both sides’ Duh’ WIP )
I love to solder… But sometimes I don’t. I was inspired by “Renzo” and his adapters so I figured go for it. It is a WIP so YMMV. It’s a tad wide so I’ll revise it or you can, however, it does work very, very well. Check out the video and pictures in the links within;-p

This is a Breadboard-friendly adapter for the SeeedStudios Xiao BLE & BLE Sense footprint size products, They are all really great.

I got some old resistors for the wires, (pic) cut them to size and make a “U” shape out of it push it through the holes. Then bend, pull, and cut. Leaving one end that goes into the Breadboard longer until the final trim at the end. I used a .06 hand drill bit from amazon to clean up the holes to perfect them before inserting the wires.

I printed these with PLA SunLU to be exact 200 & 60 degrees respectively Nozzle / Bed temperature. Ironing on the top but not required (in fact may affect hole size accuracy in the end). I printed these on an Ender 3 Pro. (video)

I may also mod the Reset button Hepler Helmet I made to fit in this as well. Stay Tuned

takes about 48 minutes to print, Standard Quality - 0.2mm 20% infill no supports unless you print the one with the Xiao model in it, that one does. It uses tree supports so it will come apart like in the video. It prints a thin layer between the Xiao model and the adapter base so it will come apart easily.

Work in progress but the stuff is all there if you want to learn to fish. Capiche’
Good Luck.
:-p
Xiao PJ Breadboard-friendly adapter

1 Like