ORDER ISSUE

PLEASE VERIFY THE STATUS OF MY ORDER 48390, I PAID ON 07/04/12 AND UNTIL NOW I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT…

Depot Order 48390 is shipped on 2012/4/10 via Hong Kong post registered air mail,
track number RT133675754HK
Click >>HERE<< to visit Hong Kong post service site for tracking details.
If the track info is not available, please wait 1-3 days since the tracking system does not synchronize info instantly.

and i contact the post office of my country and they said me that order dont left hongkong yet, please update the status and informe me!

contact me please!!!

THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!

Sir. Eng Enrico Piozzi

Hi Enrico,

I sent a e-mail to you.

We checked your order information. and it shows the order be arrived in Brazil. Do you received it?

Its sad, i dont receive yet, and my work to finish my graduate is in 31/05 =/

thx anyway

Order Number: 48390

Order Date: Saturday 07 April, 2012
Shipped To: Enrico Piozzi
Products: 6
Order Cost: $161.95
Close
Depot Order 48390 is shipped on 2012/4/10 via Hong Kong post registered air mail,
track number RT133675754HK
Click >>HERE<< to visit Hong Kong post service site for tracking details.
If the track info is not available, please wait 1-3 days since the tracking system does not synchronize info instantly.

I DONT RECEIVE MY ORDER YET, WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME? PLEASE HELP ME, I TRUST IN SEEDSTUDIO, BUT YOU ARE FAILING WITH ME!!

BEST REGARDS!

ENRICO

if so. please contact your local post office to delivery. any problem please send e-mail to me(jianye.huang@seeedstudio.com)

Jiany.

I don’t want to be an asshole, but i send to you more than 10 emails, and you say wait a few days or check with the post office of your country, a really think that seeedstudio dont send my order. I waiting for 65 days and until nothing arrived.

Sorry i dont want to talk negative words for seedstudio but i’m really disaponted!

Thanks any way…

RT133675754HK - Histórico do Objeto
O horário não indica quando a situação ocorreu, mas sim quando os dados foram recebidos pelo sistema, exceto no caso do SEDEX 10 e do SEDEX Hoje, em que ele representa o horário real da entrega.
Data Local Situação
13/04/2012 20:46 HONG KONG Encaminhado (DISPASHED
Em trânsito para UNIDADE DE TRATAMENTO INTERNACIONAL - BRASIL
10/04/2012 19:35 HONG KONG Postado

Conta SEDEX - saiba como contratar o SEDEX para sua empresa.

Endereçador - conheça o software gratuito dos Correios para geração de etiquetas.

seeedstudio send your order but your local post office (or custom) are not very fast. Or they lost it.

THANKS SEEDSTUDIO, TODAY MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BEST REGARDS!

ENRICO.