Is the Xiaomi ESP32-C6 module I have faulty?Is my Xiaomi ESP32-C6 module faulty?

I’m using a few Xiao ESP32-C6 modules I own without connecting them to any circuit. In other words, I’m just experimenting with the modules themselves. No matter what I do, the current the module draws is below 6mA.I’m using a few Xiao ESP32-C6 modules I own without connecting them to any circuit. In other words, I’m just experimenting with the modules themselves. No matter what I do, the current the module draws…I couldn’t get it below 6mA. I tried light sleep, that didn’t work. I tried deep sleep, that didn’t work either. Even turning it off in RTC memory without setting a timer doesn’t work. Could there be a problem with my module?Or am I doing something wrong?It actually seems quite simple. There’s no complicated cycle or anything. I simply say wait 10 seconds, then go into deep sleep. While waiting, it’s 18-20 ma, and when you go to sleep, it’s 7-8 ma. I tried turning off peripherals before going to sleep. I’m typing in C and I’ve turned off many things that esp-idf allows me to interfere with. MODEM , XTAL , RC_FAST , RTC_PERIPH , VDDSDIO , CPU. I probably don’t even use most of them. But I read in some online sources that you need to manually turn them off, so I tried that. But no matter what I did, I couldn’t get it below 6ma.Later, I suspected the problem might be with the battery or the measurement part, so I focused on those areas. I was trying with a 3.7V battery, then decided to use an LDO. I set the source output to 3.3V, and the result dropped to around 6mA. But even that seems ridiculous, because the module doesn’t work below 3.3V anyway. Where am I going wrong?