The iPhone Photo Transfer can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPad, from iPad to iPhone, from iPhone to iPad, from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPad, from iPhone to computer, etc. There is no need for cable or extra software. It is quite convenient to browse and download photos between devices. It is always upgraded with the development of Apple devices.
Key features of iPhone Photo Transfer
- Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy.
- Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copy if the transfer process is interrupted. This exclusive feature makes iPhone to Computer an ideal tool for copying your whole photo library to a new device.
- Explore photos and videos other device just like on your own devices, select and then download.
- Password protected and authorization is asked while downloading from your device.
- Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
- Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
- Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
- If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on “Personal Hotspot” on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth is required.
- Windows and Mac version is free for downloading.
Some essential tips
- Make sure both your two devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network;
- Make sure both your two devices have iPhone Photo Transfer running;
- Just need to pay only for once with the same iTunes account, if you need to install iPhone Photo Transfer to multiple devices.
Requirements, and Availability
The iPhone Photo Transfer is fully compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad, which requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.Users can download it on the App Store.
If you would like to know more about iPhone Photo Transfer, please refer to its official website(iphone-photo-transfer)