XIAO SAMD21 TX pin no output

I am attempting to perform an extremely simplistic serial transmission through the designated UART TX pin (pin 6) of the XIAO SAMD21 board. This is not the first time that I have done so, but my most recent successful program was over 6 months ago. I have attached the code I am currently using for reference. As for the board library I am using, it is v1.8.2 of “Seeed SAMD Boards by Seed Studio” which is more recent than the last version I have used. I am almost certain that I have the Tools tab set up properly as the COM port I am using recognizes the XIAO board. I am able to configure pins, output voltages, and measure them on my scope. However, when placing my scope across the TX pin and GND pin, I get no voltage levels whatsoever during serial transmission and the serial monitor of Arduino is recognizing my transmissions perfectly fine. With this same exact code and setup, I am reading proper serial transmissions voltage signals on my scope when using an Arduino Uno. It is important that I get this program working with the XIAO and I really appreciate any suggestions. If a schematic or any other screenshots are needed, I would be happy to provide them.

Serial monitor is Serial.
TX/RX is Serial1.

I did not know that, but I did try both with the same results.

The following sketch was used to check both the serial monitor and the waveform.

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial1.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
  Serial.print("a");
  Serial1.print("a");
  delay(1000);
}

This did in fact solve my issue, thank you very much for your help!