We Are Giving Away 200 PCS M.2 Hat for Raspberry Pi 5!

How to enter:

1- For 4 consecutive days, 50pcs of PCIe to M.2 hat or dual M.2 hat will be given away each day, totaling 200pcs.

2- First-come-first-served. Once 50 pcs are given away each day, the offer ends. Please make sure to place the order at the product page when the time comes!! (Check the product page below!)

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Grab Speed is Everything in this Giveaway!

3- If you buy any one of the two PCIe M.2 caps, you only need to pay $0.01. If you also add other products to the shopping cart, we will pay up to $20 for your shipping. Note that it is limited to FedEx and DHL shipped from CN warehouse, and the specific logistics method will be displayed on the checkout page.

4- Activity time and the list of products to be given away.

5- Users are kindly requested to comment in the product page, discuss product features or using experience in the Raspberry Pi community or Seeed Studio Forum after you receive the products or use it. Customer feedback is what always makes the progress!

6- To benefit as many Raspberry Pi users as possible, each account, email address, shipping address, and payment account can only receive one discount opportunity during the event. Duplicate emails, accounts, shipping addresses, and payment accounts will not receive shipments, and the opportunity will be passed on to the next eligible user.

7- Seeed Studio has the final right to interpret the campaign.

:point_right: The Product Page of Seeed Studio M.2 Hat you’re about to own and gear up for the giveaway ahead!

4 Likes

Didn’t make the cut! Better luck next time for me!

You haven’t missed it, they haven’t started yet.

The times are incorrect. 13:00 UTC = 09:00 EDT – not EST, which starts in November.

Thanks a lot. We’ve modified it.

So this it will be first come first serve?
My, that’s going to be very interesting.

:sob: I don’t think I can pay $0.01.

Also, is this the product page, Seeed Studio M.2 hat for Raspberry Pi5 bundle
Or is it the individual product page?

What is the time zone giveway?

Hi, it declines my card?
What should I do?
Can I email someone?

The term ‘Decline card’ refers to a situation where the customer’s payment is declined by the card issuer before the transaction reaches our platform (it is not a payment risk rejection from our website). In this case, we suggest that you contact the credit card issuer directly for assistance. Alternatively, please feel free to email our customer service, and we will also check your transaction records

I will try to email customer service today.
Thanks!