USBCAN V7.20 Receive Error 255

I’m connecting the USB0CAN Analyzer to a GM 2012 Camaro. I’m getting a Receive Error: 255, Error: Error passive, Bus State: Bus-on
I can’t seem to find any help on what this error means and what settings I should be using.

I’m no longer getting the errors. After matching the com bps, selecting open and then monitor, the errors are 0, Error normal, and Bus State Bus-on. But no data is read in and displayed.

FYI - I can communicate using HPTuner VCMSuite using their adaptor. This is the reported info text:
Protocol Info: ISO 15765-2, J1962: CAN, 500 kb/s
and
Scanning Methods: ISO 15031-5 Mode 0x01 Functional, ISO 15031-5 Mode 0x01 Physical, CAN Listener, SAE J2190 Mode 0x22, HPT Mode 0x23, GM Mode 0x2C 0x2D 0xAA

To fix it, just restore or flash any rom you want, and follow this steps:
Extract NON-HLOS.
Copy extracted NON-HLOS.
Boot your device into fastboot mode.
Connect your device to PC.
In the folder with adb/fastboot tools press “Shift” key + right mouse button and select “Open command window here”.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

It’s been 7 months since I looked at this and guess what. I forgot how to use this. I’ve re-installed the software but the driver? And I really don’t know what you are referring to about flashing any rom. Are you talking about flashing the can-bus reader? If so with what?

And BTW, thanks for the reply Rachel. I would really like to get this working.