👀 The Watcher is HERE... Unbox and Turn on This is Amazing. WOW!

:eye: :eye: I received the Watcher I won on the Live Stream… WOW this is one very cool device.
in 25-30 seconds after plugging it into the USB on the bottom it boosted up the charge to 100% and the main menu came on. It was very fast at recording my face and assigned me person92 LOL This thing is COOL!
The jog wheel and circular menu system are well thought out, I just can’t wait to dive into this device.
Order one now, so you get it before they are GONE! they will 100% sell out NO question about it. No wonder ERIC 'etAl is so pumped by this device for Seeed Studio.

Eric you should give everyone who helped put this together a Bonus :+1: some of the best packaging and compact tech in a long while. Very, Very cool… I’m hopeful it’s operation is as great! :muscle: :smiley: :+1:

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

2 Likes

All in…
The Watcher is here.

1 Like

It really is an incredible device! I also received one as an alpha tester. I’ve been poking around and even discovered a serial console with commands.

Hi there,
Yes , agree tight package. The shape itself is a little wonky but I like what they are trying to do.
Networking these things and still getting decent performance is still R&D IMO.
They need a cloud console or web config for this approach.
I’m looking at using it with a WioTerminal (time permitting).

more reviews are coming in weekly still needs that killer app though.

1 Like

Hi there,
So the APP is hot of the press with updates and more connectivity.

Get yours now. and Watch something…:+1:

HTH

1 Like