#Techsmith 01: Seeed is Looking for 3 LoRa IoT Application Project Coordinators (Part-time/Contract)

Hey Community,

We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates as LoRa IoT Application Project Coordinators to collaborating closely with our Industrial Application Group team. It could be Part-time or Contract, and we need 3 talents from the community to join the program.

Budget: Pay per project
Responsibilities:
*Apply Seeed’s LoRa product lines (ex. LoRa-E5 Development Board, SenseCAP Sensor, Gateway) to a specific IoT project.
*Use English or other languages to document projects and product applications through videos or articles.
*Assist in testing and examining the process of Seeed’s new product at a local level, along with writing assessment reports.

Requirements:
*Embedded programming ability coupled with experience in building projects using Arduino, LoRaWAN, and Linux
*Have more than one relevant project. Links to project documentation(pictures and demo video) are highly appreciated.

:robot:CLICK TO APPLY :point_right:t2: https://lnkd.in/gbvpPHK
:hourglass:The application deadline for this position is July 30th, 2021.
:woman:If you get any questions about the program, please feel free to reach out to me. P.S. LinkedIn is the fast way to locate me if I missed out messages here on Forum. Thanks.

Please like, comment, and share to make this post reach out to as many people as possible. Thank you!