Sound Source Visualizer for MAix Amigo

su08-21-2022

(1.) Hi, there.

(2.) Have purchased several of the SP-MOD modules ( PSRAM, MicArray, Extender, Ethernet, Grove, and FPC ) and also several of the Sipeed R6 + 1 microphone arrays.

(3.) Own the MAix Amigo developer board (#2970), yet unsuccessful in getting either of the above two sets of code to operate properly. (Connection information on the Internet is in conflict with the pin assignments on my MAix Amigo 2970 device.)

(4.) Purchased, too, a couple of the YahBoom K210 developer board kits.

(5.) Again, the MAix Amigo that I own has the 2970 board. Should the white switch (inside the cover) be at STM or at M1n?

(6.) On this 2970 MAix Amigo developer board, in a “greater than” land pattern, the pin assignments are:

(6a.) Bottom L e f t: GND…io12…io31…io19…3v3…io9…io7…io17

(6b.) Bottom R i g h t: GND…io29…io28…io22…3v3…io8…io30…io25

(7.) When connecting the Sipeed R6 + 1 mic array board to the 2970 MAix Amigo, which:

(7a.) of the 4 Grove connector pins is used for i2c_LED_DAT? { the Grove connector on top of the SP-MOD mic array module, or one of the 3 Grove connectors attached to the bottom of the MAix Amigo? }

(7b.) of the 4 Grove connector pins used for the i2c_LED_SCLK? { the Grove connector on top of the SP-MOD mic array module, or one of the 3 Grove connectors attached to the bottom of the MAix Amigo? }

(7c.) of the two 8-pin headers should the SP-MOD mic array module be plugged into? { use the 8-pin header on the bottom-left or the 8-pin header on the bottom-right? }

(8.) The two sets of code that I can’t figure out how to modify properly are:

(8a.) S o u n d V i s u a l i z e r { includes additional hyper-links }

(8b.) S o u n d S o u r c e L o c a l i z a t i o n { code }

http://www.yahboom.net/study/MicArray

(9.) With the YahBoom K210 developer board that I ordered, the routine sound source localization code works, but not the sound visualizer code that was submitted by Airpocket Soundman.

(10.) Alternatively, could you adjust the above sound visualizer code (by Airpocket Soundman) for the YahBoom K210 development board and for the Studio01 pyAI K210 developer board?

(11.) Additionally, would you publish instructions and working code:

(11a.) for all of the different SP-MOD modules so that everyone can understand how to connect them properly to the MAix Amigo (2960 and 2970) and MAix Cube developer boards?

(11b.) that work properly on the YahBoom K210 and Studio01 pyAI K210 developer boards?

(11c.) that is appropriate for these same development boards when only the DuPont cables (and sometimes the type B 10-pin 0.5mm FPC ribbon cable) are utilized?

(12.) Do not understand how to reassign pins, if this is even actually necessary.

(13.) Using these:

(13a.) IDE: MAixPy IDE v0.2.5

(13b.) GUI Wrapper: kFlash_GUI v1.8

(13c.) OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

(14.) Thanks.