Souliss, IoT and Smart Home looks for hardware support

Hi,

I’m the cofounder of an open-source project oriented to Internet of Things and Smart Home, it runs over Arduino and Android and is ongoing from the last year. Right now we have support from Olimex and others but we are always looking for include more hardware in our framework.

I guess that Seeedstudio could be a right sponsor, for example with the Grove products.

For people interested in learn something about the project just search in google and youtube for Souliss, I cannot include links at this stage.

Regards,
Dario.

First , i’m glad you can like the Grove products. In fact , we are going to create more products.

But also, we need get rid of the limitation of communication. Using it separately , P2P , however then, Internet of Things! And we are doing now , maybe in the next new product we could find more clues within.

@techsupport.seeedstudio.com

Best Regards
Jacket

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I’ve not got your reply, Souliss is yet there and cares about communication and logics, is a complete framework. I cannot insert link to show somenthing about, but you can google it to understand that is at a mature stage.

Regards,
Dario.