SenseCAP S2120 Weather Station Blog

![IMG_7133|666x500]
(upload://mGN1vj0wsXAF6t1aAVFKz7R9Urf.jpeg)

I know this installation it not the best, a little too low, and too close to the house… but the best i can do on short notice…

Someone from Discord named arolake contacted me saying they were from tech support, and i think tried to scam me into “updating my firmware” and disclosing my Helium Wallet info, then when I resisted, the person disapeared…

Hi there,
Jez, these scammer guys don’t quit. So How’s the anemometer work looks a little LOW to get a Accurate reading?

Nice KIT for sure. Everything is included?
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

yes, i am thinking the roof may cause wind errors, but i am most interested in the rainfall for my purposes, also the solar pannel may be obstructed by second floor shadow in the morning and tree across the road in afternoon. I may be able to get a longer pipe… also may be able to locate elseware on the property… but so far so good for a test project, I am getting Helium coverage from a guy about 4 blocks down the street, so dont need a gateway yet…

I gotta figure how to get into english units… I have no clue how hot celcius is…

1 Like

I did the best I could do leveling… It has a bubble on top… but who can see that when installing? I had to get on my tippie toes just to put the pole into the slot… what da? I would almost say put an IMU on the board and use the bluetooth setup app to level… but that would probably be a waste for a one time use case…

This is the screen from the SenseCAP App

I was afraid my UV Index was not working… because all of the readings were 0… then i realized… Its been night all this time… I guess its good we got no UV problems at night around here…