Sensecap M1 US hotspot ordered 7.30.21 - Not Shipped Yet. Help!

Ordered 3 hotspots on 7/30/21 for that coupon code raffle they had with SenseCap and my order has not shipped yet.

I did order 2 antennas which are on backorder it seems, but I rather get that refunded or pay separately to get the hotspots to me ASAP. Can anyone at SeeedStudio help please?

Hi @Source_One, this is Lily from Seeed Community team. Thanks for reaching out to us. Regarding your order and customer service inquiry, could you please send your request to our official channel order@seeed.cc? In this way, the customer service team can get back to you directly and efficiently. Thank you again for your support.

1 Like

On 27.07.2021. I ordered 2 hotspots and they have not shipped yet. Order number: 4000072127. I want to know the reason for the delay

I also have the same problem, my order not shipped yet. They are saying they shipped the item and need to wait for fedex to update their system. But no email from fedex also it’s been 11 days. Every time when I email support they are saying they shipped but no tracking Id.