Sensecap m1 bluetooth problem

I have a problem with bluetooth in sensecap m1. Bluetooth does not work, i.e. the blue LED is off, so I cannot connect the phone to the device. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.
And even after connecting the Internet via a network cable, the green / orange LEDs are on non-stop instead of blinking.

Hi,

I know it is pretty late, but if you still need support, please open a ticket here:
https://support.sensecapmx.com/
There are chances your micro SD card is corrupted and you may need to replace it.

Regards.

Troubleshooting Steps

Check if the ETH LED is blinking. If ETH green and yellow lights are on and the blue LED is off, please flash a new SD card first. If the blue light is still off, that would be a hardware defect issue.
If the green and yellow LED are off, try to make sure the power adapter is good. You may check by replacing it with a 5V-3A phone charger with a type-C cable and a new network cable to see if the problem is solved.
If the hotspot connects internet via Wi-Fi, please check if the red light is on through the front panel, if not, that would be a hardware defect issue.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez