SenseCAP LoRaWAN Starter Kit - TTN Device Registration - AppKey?

I purchased a SenseCAP LoRaWAN Starter Kit-US915. This is a kit that arrives with the SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Gateway and a group of boards to implement temperature, humidity, soil moisture sensing. LoRaWAN is accomplished by a Grove-Wio-E5 board in this group of boards. Good news: it all works and I am able to send measurements to the SENSECAP Network Server. I am now trying to send measurements to TTN. I have the gateway working at TTN and can see transmissions arriving from my sensor. I want to register my sensor (end device) on TTN. I want to enter specifics manually. OTAA. I can read JoinEUI from information my sensor sends to TTN. I can read DevEUI from the sticker on the Wio-E5 board and from info sent to TTN. BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE AppKey TO ENTER AT TTN REGISTRATION. The sticker on the Wio-E5 board shows a “KEY:” and “SN:” but the number following KEY does not have enough digits to satisfy TTN registration AppKey entry. How do I find the AppKey?

You need to have TTN autogenerate the AppKEY then upload it to the SenseCAP board using arduino IDE. Refer to the this page: Connect to TTN | Seeed Studio Wiki

Thanks for the link. Looks like what I need with a little adapting. I’ll have a closer look soon.
Mike

I have the same problem, were you able to solve it?