SAMD21 issue? Pls help me

I’m using tone(10, 40); I get 640Hz. I believe this has something to do with the prescaler or the Xiao’s 48Mhz clock speed, but I don’t know about programming or electronics to solve the issue by myself. Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks !

Rub down chair is referred to as an invaluable tool that can be used for easing pressure and pain on your body. Massage chair may be easily observed for alleviating ache in nearly region of your body which is in misery. By means of taking it slow necessary for the use of this ghế mát xa can definitely help you in reducing your strain and pain stages as well as soothe yourself. Right now, this article will give you some information approximately rest massager.

So, just check the subsequent records. With the high stage of strain surroundings inside the workplace today, it’s miles very critical so that it will take some time for relaxation. It’s far believed due to the fact that years ago that rubdown could be a brilliant recuperation approach. Strain can reason blood pressure, coronary heart fee, and adrenalin to growth even as immunity, digestion lower, and move. Having massage chair with the relaxation massager allow you to to save you the impact of strain by inflicting the frame to release all the tensions after which be restored to the country of relaxation and calm.

There are to be had numerous forms of rest massagers that you could discover available on the market these days. Therefore, you may have many probabilities to discover one that suits you in relieving your disturbing muscle area or pressure. Several options that you can choose include massaging returned cushions, hand held massagers, chair massagers, foot massagers, and pressure point gear. Furthermore, while you are searching out rest massagers, there are also numerous capabilities that you can take into your attention. There’s a massage chair that could come up with the ability for customizing its each movement. There may be also rubdown cushion that allows you to get the feel of a rub down chair in a convenient cushion. Click more: ghế massage bao nhiêu tiền

Moreover, you could also bear in mind deciding on self massaging tool that could make you without difficulty to without delay apply the ache-relieving deep compression to tough and knotted muscular tissues. This tool is made to give you the ability for making use of the stress to your self and additionally alleviating ache and discomfort. Besides, a hand held massager could be another splendid desire that could provide deep, penetrating muscle therapy for annoying, tired, and aching muscle tissue. You can use this massager over any a part of your body, making it a flexible tool for relaxation rubdown.

Additionally, if there’s an area of your frame that has been lately injured, it’s miles crucial that allows you to touch your doctor before you are using a rest massager. It’s far due to the fact the flawed handled of injury can likely cause similarly troubles in the long run. So, you need to make sure that you use a relaxation massager at the regions of your frame which aren’t impaired. In case you need to realize other options of massage chair that can be used for one-of-a-kind purposes, you may take a look at the facts from haruko việt nam. On this records, you may find the proper massager that can healthy with your desires like medi rub massage chair haruko.