reTerminal Expansion Module - KiCad + Info

Hey guys,

I couldn’t find enough information about the reTerminal’s high-speed interface, so I decided to research the topic on my own and share my findings with you.

You can find all the details on my website:
https://stanleyprojects.com/projects/reterminal_module/

The site also links to my GitHub repo, where you can download a KiCad project called reTerminalEM, containing schematic, layout, and library with correct dimensions and connector position. It’s fully self-contained so you can just open it, and use it as a template to easily design your own reTerminal expansion module PCB. I am soon also uploading my next design interfacing M.2 NVMe SSD, mPCIe 4G modem, and USB hub.

Everything I upload is manufactured and tested in real life, so I hope it can save your time and provide a good starting point for your own projects.

Best regards,
Stanley

1 Like

Hi, thanks for sharing your project. It’s a great job. We will open ours design source files at ours wiki later. You can reference it. We are developing ours high speed interface bridge board, hope you like it.

1 Like

Once you may dependable produce huge layout cells without defects, then that is obviously greater fantastic. But the larger the battery, the greater at vpn router probabilities you have of having a fatal disorder