reTerminal E10-1

Can someone provide a reference to a B-Key SSD Sata 2. I cannot find one. THe references for the batteries was very helpful. What will happen if this SSD was put in the ReTerminal E10-1?
Acer FA100 512GB SSD - M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x 4 NVMe Interface, 8 Gb/s, 3D NAND Internal Solid State Hard Drive Up to 3200 MB/s - BL.9BWWA.119

NOPE! Just tried followed instructions and realized I messed up my eMMC. For anyone else not receiving support on forum or from tech support - here is the answer!

Regarding my post on adding a SSD to the E10-1, After much research in understanding all the nuances of the B-Key, B+M-Key, NVMe, SSD and my purchase of an NVMe; I can now share an SSD that actually works. Maybe I am the only one who did not know what to purchase from the wiki stating that it must be B-Key and SSD. That did not work for me, for one thing NVMe are also called SSD! Another problem was finding only a SATA II (only), B-Key for non-NVMe SSD. Here is an SSD example that works on the E10-1:
TEAMGROUP MS30 512GB with SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC M.2 2280 SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read/Write Speed up to 530/430 MB/s) Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8PS7512G0C101
From https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H21182F?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details