reTerminal buildroot default config build error

Attempting to follow the reTerminal Wiki for Buildroot. Building the defconfig results in the following error. Any ideas?

In file included from /home/user/Seeed/seeed-linux-buildroot/output/host/aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/include/linux/fs.h:19,
from …/…/…/…/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_platform_limits_posix.cpp:75:
/home/user/Seeed/seeed-linux-buildroot/output/host/aarch64-buildroot-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/include/linux/mount.h:92:6: error: multiple definition of ‘enum fsconfig_command’
92 | enum fsconfig_command {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from …/…/…/…/libsanitizer/sanitizer_common/sanitizer_platform_limits_posix.cpp:62:
/home/user/Seeed/seeed-linux-buildroot/output/build/host-gcc-final-11.3.0/build/gcc/include-fixed/sys/mount.h:249:6: note: previous definition here
249 | enum fsconfig_command
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[6]: *** [Makefile:615: sanitizer_platform_limits_posix.lo] Error 1

Hello, can you provide a link to the Wiki, we will test it and get back to you.

I started with a clean Ubuntu 20.04.5 install (40GB disk space). Followed along with the steps in the Wiki.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. It looks like this document is some time old and we will arrange to re-test the above and update it. I will come back and let you know if there is any new information. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I ran into this same issue and was able to make a bootable image by merging in the latest upstream buildroot master branch into the seed-linux-buildroot fork’s latest.

I can’t really speak to the stability of doing this however. There were no merge conflicts, but I had a few segfaults after booting the reTerminal, when trying to run the qml and lvgl_demo demos that come in the default image, but I don’t know if that’s related to the experiment of bringing in latest upstream buildroot or due to something else.