Raspi and Victron (Venus GX) compatibility 8-channel ADC and others?

Hello everyone,

I come to you today because I want to improve my experience in our travel trailer and install a central screen (Raspberry touch screen) where I could see all the relevant information at a glance from the solar panels and the controller. load which will be connected to an interface on my Raspberry pi 3 b +. Victron VenusOS for Raspberry Pi kits, but quite frankly I’m quite a novice and have no idea where to start.

I know that (Victron VenusOS) also allows you to be able to check the levels of the drinking water tanks on board, the levels of the used water tanks (gray and black), as well as the quantity of propane gas remaining in the tanks . But I have no idea how to do this and which level sensors should be used. Those which are already installed on the trailer are not reliable. I was wondering if SEEED products for Raspberry pi might be suitable for some of my applications like 8-Channel 12-Bit ADC and DockerPi 4 Channel Relay, Grove - Water Level Sensor, Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger ??

I already have in hand:
The Raspi 3 b +, and 32 GB SD card
The Raspberry touch screen, and its case
2 modules of 4 relays 5v, **
2 DC to DC 12v to 5v 3 amp modules

I still have to buy Victron parts for the solar part of the project, SmartSolar MPPT 100V / 30A charge controller and BMV-712 plus Shunt, 2 VEdirect USB cables if needed, fuse block and fuses. And I’m probably forgetting a few other pieces.

Now, what sort of equipment should I use to be able to measure the levels of the water and propane tanks ??? An ACD Interface Board and all its wiring ?? To be able to control lights I use what kind of connectors and how do I connect the wires to the relay modules ?? What is the cable that connects to the GPIO to be able to transfer data between the different modules ???

Then comes the programming and configuration of all its elements, do you think you could help me bring this project to fruition ?

I hope that the words and / or terms to use will be understandable to you despite our small difference in language. Please note that I am unilingual French.

A big thank you to you from Quebec !!!