Power light on reterminal does not turn off

I used a setup reterminal to write an image with rpiboot to another reterminal.
However, when I shut down the copied reterminal, the power light does not turn off.
What could be the cause?
Also, if you know how to solve this problem, please let me know.

I had same problem on same model, if you are unknown with the terminal press “alt-f2” and type “gksudo poweroff” that may bring your computer to a complete power off. Another solution is to add the boot parameter, but I don’t know its definition. Visit my website to check online review.

sudo poweroff did not resolve the issue.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with the boot parameter either.

I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. The only thing I was fit for was to be a writer, and this notion rested solely on my suspicion that I would never be fit for real work, and that writing didn’t require any. People on the outside think there’s something magical about writing, that you go up in the attic at midnight and cast the bones and come down in the morning with a story, but it isn’t like that. You sit in back of the typewriter and you work, and that’s all there is to it. google essay reviews