NPi-STM32MP157C DTS for Linux

I have been trying without success to use the stock buildroot v2024.04 stm32mp157c_odyssey_defconfig with the NPi-STM32MP157C board. I have a Seeed SoM STM32MP157C plugged into it.

The buildroot image boots, but there are errors with programming the e.MMC and the Ethernet PHY cannot be found.

I am trying to use this stock image as a guide to get it working…

https://files.seeedstudio.com/linux/ODYSSEY–STM32MP157C/stm32mp1-debian-buster-console-armhf-latest-2gb.img.xz

It uses an stm32mp1-seeed-npi-base.dtb, however I cannot find the DTS for that published anywhere.

Is this DTS available? I also noticed U-Boot / SPL are using the STM32MP157C-DK2 Discovery Board definition. Is that the correct one for this configuration?

Thank you,
Maury

Hi there,
I may out in LEFT field , but I saw somewhere it works best or most of the time if the EMMC is flashed with a tool as opposed to the buildroot.? Nice board though.
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

Are you flashing the system into the sd card? As far as I know, you need to configure additional things to be able to use Wifi

thank you for the tips, but i am not trying to configure wifi, just trying to use the Ethernet.

Is there a DTS/DTSI published anywhere in the ecosystem for the NPi when using stm32mp157c som?

I apologize for informing you that we currently only provide pre-packaged dtb files and do not have dts available. If you want to use the stm32mp157c normally, you can only use the image we provide. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.