Newbie problem with Open Bench Logic Sniffer

I’ve just got Open Bench Logic Sniffer and tried to capture some I2C data from my current project.

I connected probes to the header, and wired GND, SCL and SDA to my board. Surprisingly, I didn’t get quite the data I expected. And I’ve got some strange “noise” signal on disconnected probes 2-6 (7 is down because of RLE). It somewhat resembles the data on connected 0 and 1.

Then I thought: that’s weird, I didn’t expect that. And connected probe 2 directly to the same GND pin. So GND and channel 2 to are connected to the same power source, and I expect it to be 0.

Strangely, it’s not. There’s something weird going on. Did I get a damaged board that plays? Or something is wrong with my software?

I used the latest Logic Sniffer OLS 0.9.5. Attached is the data file from session I recorded (actually, it’s not .txt, it’s .ols - but the forum doesn’t allow to use .ols extension).

Please help!

Dear customer,

Are you use Open Workbench Logic Sniffer with Open Bench Logic Sniffer?
That’s still get weird signal?

In fact, Open Workbench Logic Sniffer is collaboration with Gadget Factory and Dangerous Prototypes, you also can find some datasheet or ask some question from them.

Hope you can put your I2C code here, may be others can help you.

Thanks for your feedback.