New Releasing of Wio Terminal Battery Chassis and Look Forward to your ideas!

We have released Wio Terminal last week and got a lot of feedback from our lovely customers. Glad you liked it!

Today we bring you a new extension board for Wio Terminal: The Wio Terminal Battery Chassis. It is a must-have extension board for Wio Terminal Dev Board as it provides an external power source for Wio Terminal to enhance its portability and compactness.

It has a 650mAH rechargeable lithium polymer battery, 4 Grove Analog/Digital Ports, 1 Grove I2C Port, and 1 Grove UART Port, as well as the ABS enclosure for aesthetic and protection. There is also the same Raspberry Pi 40-pin compatible GPIO at the back of the Wio Terminal Battery Chassis for more add-ons!

We are planning to develop more extension boards for Wio Terminal in the future. There are countless choices and we just listed a few of them with possible on-board add ons below. Let us know which one you prefer and what function is a must-have for you! Please leave a comment and don’t be hesitate to tell us if you have more ideas. We are open to suggestions and will take action accordingly.

Chassis - Battery: Built-in lithium battery with 6 Grove interface

Chassis - LoRa: SX1262 LoRa Module, 22dBm, 850-930MHz Transceiver, SMA antenna

Chassis - Audio: I2S Encoder/Decoder, n * microphones, MIDI Jack or 3.5mm Jack

Chassis - Battery Plus: 12V Booster, 2000MAh, Motor Driver

Chassis - RS485 Converter

Chassis - Ethernet: W5500, POE

Chassis - CAN Bus: RJ45, OBD-II, Screw Terminal

2 Likes

A very good product, support it, I hope everyone like it.

2 Likes

Nice device to learn programming and microcontroller.

Are there any CAD models for this, preferably at board level for integration?

Yes, we will provide it after shipment. WIO Terminal is a completely open-source hardware product. @justreid