need accurate pinout for 2.8" tft touch sheild v1.0

looking at the brd my ports are labelled w/ no pins labelled, not even pin 1. I have searched the wiki etc nothing, any help?

Hi im Jimsathome
tell me what Arduino are you using Uno R3 or Mega R3?

sorry about slow post
and about the name im jimsathome on another site
here i am jimsatsea
i will give you a fun demo for radioshack tft v1.0 and guide you through TXT.cpp library change
and get all pin outs to you if you still need
if you use Uno R3 then touch should work first out
if you are using another device then I can help you understand Uno pins with tft v1.0 pins
hope to hear from you soon

help me jimsatsea.

My name is John and I’m having the same trouble.

I am using the Arduino Mega DTK, SD card v3.1, 2.8" TFT v1.0, and radio shack camera cat. 2760248. I have the Mega on the bottom, then pins 10,11,12,13 of the SD card shield bent inward and jumpered with these pins SD-pin10 to Mega pin53 and cut trace on bottom of SD card shield to seperate pin10 of the TFT so it can run to A4 on the same shield. So Sd Select on pin53 and TFT Select on pin A4 and then the rest of the SPI pins on the Mega,51,50,52. The jpeg camera I have hooked to mega 16,17.
So From Bottom to top it’s Mega, modified and pin diverted SD Shield, then TFT Screen on top.

Please let me have the info you were going to give the guy who last posted on this subject. You said “i will give you a fun demo for radioshack tft v1.0 and guide you through TXT.cpp library change
and get all pin outs to you if you still need”

I need If its not too much trouble.
I’m having all kinds of problems on this project.
Thanks in advance.
John