MR60BHA1 60GHz mmWave Radar -Heartbeat rate output monitors it from 15 to 22 beats per minute, with no waveform plot

I got the SS101990886 module from Pakronics in Australia

the motion detection via the PC serial port it is working perfectly OK, however the Heatbeat rate output monitors it from 15 to 22 beats per minute, with no waveform plot.

Breathing Rate is also non-functional with no waveform plot. I’ve attached a screenshot from the Seeed Studio ( Human-Vital-Sign_Radar.exe) PC software program this particular version uses 72,760 KB.

Could you please advise why I am having this type of output monitoring results.Possibly could be using wrong software version or is it hardware related?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Based on the information you have provided, it is likely that the hardware is faulty. The MR60BHA1 60GHz mmWave Radar module should be able to output a waveform plot for both heart rate and breathing rate. The fact that you are not seeing any waveform plot suggests that there is a problem with the sensor itself.

One possibility is that the sensor is not being properly calibrated. The Human-Vital-Sign_Radar.exe software should have a calibration routine that you can run to ensure that the sensor is properly configured. If you have not already done so, please try running the calibration routine.

Another possibility is that the sensor is simply defective. If you have tried running the calibration routine and you are still not seeing a waveform plot, then it is likely that the sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced.

Here are some things you can do to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that the sensor is properly connected to the computer.
  2. Try running the Human-Vital-Sign_Radar.exe software on a different computer.
  3. Try running the Human-Vital-Sign_Radar.exe software with a different user account.
  4. Try updating the Human-Vital-Sign_Radar.exe software to the latest version.
  5. Try running the calibration routine.
  6. If you are still not seeing a waveform plot, contact Pakronics in Australia for assistance.

If you have tried all of the above and you are still having problems, then it is likely that the sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced.

By the way, If you want this features in Android Phone then you can download MD170B app from here - https://blackapks.com/en/md170b

ดาวน์โหลดโปรแกรมแสดงผลจากที่ไหนหรอครับ

Where can I download the display program?

Where can I download the display program? what