Mounting hole diagram for Odyssey X86J4105800

I’ve bought two Odyssey X86J4105800 SBCs for commercial R&D but can’t find a data sheet anywhere that shows the dimensions of the 5 mounting holes so that I can mount it in a custom case.

Does anyone have a manufacturer’s diagram that shows the hole layout, despite that we can measure them it would not be professional for us to release a product that was not using the manufacturers specifications.

Hi @Xamtastic

You can check out the 3d model here: 3d model/layout

Thanks

Hi, thanks, I’ll need the original drawings, though, because when importing this .stp file into Fusion 360, the 5 mounting holes are spread across three different sizes, 0.056 in, 0.053 in, and 0.05 in, so I need the original mounting hole drawings. Also, the variances in the radius of the holes means that it is impossible to infer the distances between the centers of all of the holes.

The third party supply chain for the board must all derive from the same set of drawings because otherwise incompatibilities are likely to arise.

Without an official drawing that all 3rd party devices are based on, none can say that they are officially compatible … being so because there is not official compatibility drawing.

To be frank, the mounting hole dimensions should have been issued with the original product release, they exist already somewhere.

I’ll use the .stp dimensions from the above file until I get the drawings but we’re not releasing any products until the original drawings are available to us all.

Hi.
I have Autodesk AutoCAD 2021
i can’t open these files in this program you have any other file format none of these file formats can open in mid CAD program
[ZIP] ODYSSEY-X86J4105 3D Model
https://www.seeedstudio.com/re-computer-case-p-4465.html

Please try to use other 3D software that supports STL format ;D