LoRa E5 Bootloader through USART2

I made my own FW using the uC inside E5 module (STM32WLE5… and Keil uVision); around 250 units and more in progress.
I need to enter in bootloader mode using USART2.
I noted the BOOT in the module is in PB13, so I guess in AT FW update SEEED is using another boot mode.
Please could you help me who I can update de FW throught USART2 or LoRA?
Regards

yes this seems to be a problem we are trying to figgure out…

hi there,
Sounds like a special bootloader config…?
You want DFU and BL on serial port 2?
Why ?
Does this thing have some pads for pogo, pins?
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

Hi,
I don’t want use special boot. I want the BOOT0 from the STM32 to enter native bootloader mode. However the module LoRa E5 hasn’t got this pin outside, that is the big issue.
The USART2 is the only way the user could access to the product without open it.
Our FW is wrinting with KEIL using the END NODE + FreeRTOS. We reflashed the E5 module, there is no more AT command.
The LoRa OTA is the best and correct way, however I don’t know if know it’s possible.
I wait your feedback.

Hi there,
Unfortunately :face_with_peeking_eye: I’m in water too Deep here, I do not have this product or any further information on it. Perhaps a member with more experience with this particular hardware will respond. I would send an E-mail to technical support ASAP on this as well.
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

Without the PIN being enumerated outside, I’m of the thought the AT commands would be another method, however once those are gone ,it can’t be un-done AFAIK? :crossed_fingers:

Uhhhh. It’s a issue the BOOT0 doesn’t go to a phisical pin.
I already sent a email to support without any convenient answers.