Jetson Nano and Mic Array V2.0 compatibility?

I am working on a speech recognition and voice direction of arrival project and have the Jetson nano and the ReSpeaker Mic Array V2.0. I was under then impression that they should be compatible but I am running into some issues with USB permissions when trying to run a direction of arrival script.
I have pyaudio, pyusb, libusb installed.
I keep getting the error code usb.core.USBerror: [Errno 13] Access denied (insufficient permissions)
I have tried using the Isaac SDK solution from NVIDIA, but I cannot find the device IP.
I also tried https://github.com/pyusb/pyusb/issues/237 to solve the issue but I can’t seem to get to the “/etc/udev/rules.d/” step of the solution.

Does anyone have a better solution or can verify compatibility?

Do you try “sudo” ? @Jakkar290

Hi @Baozhu, so Mic array V2.0 (USB) is compatible with Jetson Nano? Just want to confirm before purchasing.

Okay, I think I found the solution. I’m not a Linux guy so this might sound simple, but make sure you change the rules.d file to give the Jetson nano the permissions to use the mic array as a USB device.
Make sure that when you change the file, you enter the vendor and product IDs without the 0x in front. So the respeaker code says to use vendorID = “0x1234” (just example numbers) but add vendorID = “1234” in the rules.d file.

We got it working on the raspberry pi 4, which gave us the exact same error, so this should still work for the nano.