J101 carrier board and Yocto with meta-tegra

I have the reComputer J1010 with the J101v1 carrier board (bought it right before the card slot came back :frowning: ) and Nano 4GB eMMC module. Trying to get it to work with Yocto by way of meta-tegra. It looks like it flashes ok, but doesn’t boot - I’m assuming I have to do something to the device tree definition for the different carrier board.

Anyone know where to start on something like this? The datasheet gives per-pin details but I don’t know what to do with that. Any direction on how to get this up and running would be greatly appreciated!

Or does this even make sense, since I’m able to use the sdkmanager command line flashing tool to write the sample rootfs to the device successfully? Is there another reason why Yocto wouldn’t work?

Going to keep talking to myself! This image implies that I’m using the right dtb file (tegra210-p3448-0002-p3449-0000-b00.dtb): https://files.seeedstudio.com/wiki/reComputer-Jetson-Nano/6.jpg

It originally was using the -a02 file. Changing the config to use -b00 still won’t get it booting. I really hope someone understands what I’m talking about here and is able to help! I suspect this is a pretty small problem that I just can’t recognize since I don’t know what I’m doing.