Installing jetpack 4.4 on AGX H01 kit

any idea how to install jetpack 4.4 or 4.5 in AGX H01 kit??? you just provide for 4.6.
i tired to install with SDK but no avail!! I tried via commands sam thing went USB are not working!!!

Depending on your Jetson device, there are multiple ways to install JetPack.

1.1. SD Card Image
For NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX developer kit users, the simplest JetPack installation method is to follow the steps at the Getting Started web page to download and write an image to your microSD card, then use it to boot the developer kit.

Getting Started with Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit

Note:
If you have not previously run a JetPack 5.x release on your Jetson Xavier NX Developer kit, you must first update its QSPI before using this JetPack 5.0.2 SD Card image. You can download an updated QSPI image from JetPack 5.0.2 page, and then follow the QSPI update instructions from the Jetson Linux Developer Guide.

1.2. NVIDIA SDK Manager
NVIDIA SDK Manager supports JetPack installation on these Jetson products:

NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit

NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit

NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit

NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin 32GB module on a Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit carrier board

NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier series modules on a Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit carrier board

NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX modules on a Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit carrier board

A Linux host computer running Ubuntu Linux x64 version 20.04 or 18.04 is required to run SDK Manager. Detailed instructions can be found here:

Package Management Tool
NVIDIA offers JetPack components as Debian packages. T

Install JetPack Components on Jetson Linux
Assuming your Jetson developer kit has been flashed with and is running L4T 35.1, the following commands will install all other JetPack components that correspond to your version of Jetson Linux L4T:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install nvidia-jetpack
To view individual Debian packages which are part of nvidia-jetpack metapackage, enter the command:

sudo apt show nvidia-jetpack
Refer to the NVIDIA Jetson Linux Developer Guide for details about L4T specific Debian packages.

If disk space is limited, use these commands:

sudo apt update
apt depends nvidia-jetpack | awk ‘{print $2}’ | xargs -I {} sudo apt install -y {}
1.3.2. Upgrade JetPack
To upgrade from JetPack 5.0/5.0.1 Developer Preview, first edit etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list to point to the 35.1 repo (just change the version to r35.1 in both lines). Next, use the following commands, then physically reboot the system:

sudo apt update
sudo apt dist-upgrade
sudo apt install --fix-broken -o Dpkg::Options::="–force-overwrite"
The last line is required because in the JetPack 5.0.2 release, the cuda-nvprof-11-4 package was renamed.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

please could you read my question again? I said AGX H01?

the company itself does not support another jetpack in their carrier board just 4.6!!

most difficult experience with seeed!!!
will never buy it again

2 Likes

I appreciate you. I cannot install automaticly jetpack.