How to set up OpenVPN on reRouter/OpenWRT

How can I install OpenVPN on the reRouter running OpenWRT
The installation instructions don’t account for Raspberry Pi

When I try to install openvpn-openssl, I get this:

root@OpenWrt:~# opkg install openvpn-openssl
Installing openvpn-openssl (2.5.7-3) to root...
Downloading https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/22.03.3/packages/aarch64_cortex-a72/packages/openvpn-openssl_2.5.7-3_aarch64_cortex-a72.ipk
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency kernel (= 5.10.161-1-61a27be69d8fdf73a5b94559a7a5730a) for kmod-tun
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-tun found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for openvpn-openssl:
 * 	kernel (= 5.10.161-1-61a27be69d8fdf73a5b94559a7a5730a)
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvpn-openssl.
root@OpenWrt:~# uname -a
Linux OpenWrt 5.10.161 #0 SMP Tue Jan 3 00:24:21 2023 aarch64 GNU/Linux

I am facing the same problem whenever I tried to install the openvpn-openssl, geting same condtion. Can anyone here those who provide the solution for our problem.

My current working theory is that we must somehow update the package manager (opkg) to not look in the normal package sites, but IN THIS SITE instead.
Investigating how to do this.

We are going to need Seeed Studio’s help on how to add the correct packages to the opkg options.

I’m curious, exactly what version of the firmware did you use to re-flash?

I would be happy to try and help you out to the best of my ability but, i need more information on the device and firmware you are refering to in order to give perfect answer

Sure.
I have this router from Seeed Studios:

The instructions are vague with respect to which firmware to use to flash the image with.
Step 1 states:

• Step 1. Download the latest OpenWrt Image compiled by Seeed for this board from here

But does ‘latest’ mean for "minimal’ or ‘entertainment’?
Because ‘entertainment’ does not boot.
‘minimal’ does not show the same web page as in the instructions.
‘minimal’ also does not allow me to install openvpn-openssl with an incompatible kernel version.