How to completely turn off the network interfaces while Odyssey X86J4105 is turned off?

Under the bios/firmware I’ve disabled the all the wake-on-lan features of the network interfaces, but even so, the network interfaces lights are still blinking/working when the board is turned off (from the Operating System), so it seems the network interfaces are not really turned off when the board is turned off (the board is not in sleeping mode either).

So how can I completely turn off the network interfaces when the Odyssey X86J4105 board is turned off?

Pls restore the BIOS setting. What OS installed in your machine?

Resetting the BIOS does not help. After powering off from the OS the Ethernet lights are still on.

Please bear in mind that what bothers me, is not actually the lights being on, is understanding/knowing why the Ethernet interfaces have power at all. I would expect them to be powered on only when wake-on-lan is enabled.

I’m using Ubuntu 20.10 Desktop.

BTW, is there any documentation about the BIOS settings?

This is also noted as a BUG. We will feed this back to our dev team and update. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for causing any issue.

Seems to working normally with windows but problematic in linux.