🥳 Happy Chinese New Year, to ALL our Fellow Technologists 新年快乐

Did you know?

Chinese New Year, also known as the Lunar New Year, will begin on Saturday, February 10, 2024. The celebration will last for 15 days, with the Lantern Festival marking the end.

The date of Lunar New Year varies each year because it follows the lunar calendar. The celebration begins with the first new moon of the lunar calendar and ends 15 days later on the first full moon.

The 2024 celebration will mark the year of the dragon, one of 12 different animals in the Chinese zodiac. Each animal is associated with a personality and fortune for those born during that year.

Lunar New Year is a significant celebration in East and Southeast Asian cultures. Celebrations include family reunions, visits to friends and family, food, gifts, parades, fireworks, and festive cakes and puddings. The celebration is centered around removing bad luck and welcoming all that is good. Red is an important color that symbolizes joy and good fortune.

We are much more alike than we are different, I wish you all Good Luck and Prosperity in the New Year, To all the Folks a Seeed Studio’s Company. especially the Support staff. :heart_eyes:

Among the traditions of Chinese/Lunar New Year are having a clean house, which is seen as sweeping away the old and preparing for a new start. Food is also big part of the festival, and common foods are dumplings, fish, egg rolls and spring rolls. These represent luck and prosperity. The color red, fireworks and dragons also are seen at Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year.

Fascinating culture,
:man_bowing: PJ :v:

I wonder if This is still done? (red envelope) brilliant IMO.

:bowing_man:

2 Likes

Let’s Create more, Together… Looking forward to 2024

Thank you very much for your wishes! On behalf of everyone at our company, I sincerely express our heartfelt appreciation. Wishing you a prosperous and joyful Year of the Dragon :heart:

1 Like