Grove Vision AI v2

Hi,

I’m looking for the Altium design file for the Grove Vision AI v2. Seed Studio only provides a Ki Cad file, which I’ve tried importing into Altium using the import wizard. However, the schematic file has different designators throughout, and the PCB file doesn’t include 3D models. Does anyone have the Altium design file they could share?

Hi there,
Usually I open it in Easy EDA and export or save it from there. same with the Brd files also.
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the KiCad files for the Grove Vision AI v2. While I appreciate them, I primarily use Altium Designer for my projects. Unfortunately, when I import the schematic file using Altium’s import wizard, the designators throughout the schematic appear mismatched. Additionally, the PCB file seems to be missing the 3D models for the components.

Ideally, I’d like to work with the Grove Vision AI v2 in Altium. Would it be possible to obtain the Altium design files for this product, or perhaps some guidance on how to best address these mismatches and missing 3D models in the imported KiCad files?

We currently have no Altium design files available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you! To be honest, we also feel really powerless to do anything about the missing 3D models