Grove ph probe with grove orp probe

Hi. I have a grove blue ph and orp probes. Apparently you can not have them in the same “container” doing measurements. How far apart do they need to be where they won’t affect each other?

You have sample arduino codes for both. Does all of the code for each probe need to be used in a sketch to read the probes. I have a sketch that is testing my pool water. Then I have small pumps to pump in acid or chlorine. I am having difficulties with the probe reading. They don’t seems to be working in my sketch. I am wondering if the calibration sketches (for both ph and orp) do not work when incorporated into a larger sketch? I am no expert on writing code so I just tried to use the sketches used for calibrations. I am hoping there is a simpler piece of code to do the “reads” from the probes!!! Any input word be appreciated

Thanx

Clyde

@salman Do you have any suggest ?

Hi @ghostrydr23, Can you please explain and elaborate on the difficulty you are facing while reading the sensor value? If possible share your programme and error log also!

Hi Salman. Did you get my response to your email a couple of weeks ago? If not I can resend,

Thanx

Clyde

@ghostrydr23 Sorry, I didn’t receive any mail from you!