Grove - I2C Thermocouple Amplifier will not read sensor

Using the example file in the seeed studio library, Examples/Grove - I2c thermocouple amplifier MCP9600/MCP9600_Basic_demo(or the 4channel version), on a Heltec WiFi Kit 32 board works initially, but when I add code to use the Oled display,

#include <U8g2lib.h> // Oled library
U8G2_SSD1306_128X64_NONAME_F_HW_I2C u8g2(U8G2_R0, 16, 15, 4); // OLED graphics setup
u8g2.begin();

the sensor readings stop. Delete the u8g2.begin(); and the readings come back.
SDA is on pin 21
SCL is on pin 22
for the The Oled is as it comes SDA pin4. SCL pin 16.
I have tried to use the same pins as the Oled but that did not work at all. Reading every post I could find, there is a solution yet I do not know how to implement it. Some say just pass in the new SDA and SCL into the Wire() command. i.e. Wire.begin(SDA, SCL). Some suggest use SoftWire and pass in the same parameters, and another says use TwoWire for this But in the sketch there is only

MCP9600 sensor;

I do not know how to pass in the values to this. I could not see where modify it. Should I change the Seeed_MCP9600.h file?

Can you tell me whether running the code before adding the OLED display can return the temperature value through the serial port? Like the effect provided by Wiki?

Citric I am assuming you mean call the display after the i2c read like this?
sensor_basic_config();
u8g2.begin();
no it still locks up until you comment out the display.

NO, @Citric means without having the OLED display as part of the circuit. The OLED is also IIC and taking it out of the circuit will enable you to determine if there is some interference on the data/clock line

Yes, you are right, I mean I hope he will check whether other modules are working properly, and then add OLED to see which part of the problem is.