Full disk encryption on reComputer J4012-Edge AI Device nvidia Jetson Orin

I’m able to flash correctly a reComputer J4012-Edge AI Device with NVIDIA Jetson Orin™ NX 16GB module with the command:

cd ${L4T_DIR}
sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-device nvme0n1p1
-c tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_external.xml -p “-c bootloader/t186ref/cfg/flash_t234_qspi.xml”
–showlogs --network usb0 p3509-a02+p3767-0000 internal

Now I’m try to flash the same device with an encrypted disk with the command:

echo “…omitted…” > ekb.key
sudo ROOTFS_ENC=1 ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-device nvme0n1p1
-c tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_nvme_rootfs_enc.xml -p “-i ekb.key -c bootloader/t186ref/cfg/flash_t234_qspi.xml”
–showlogs --network usb0 p3509-a02+p3767-0000 internal

but it fails with :
[ 2.5577 ] tegraparser_v2 --pt flash.xml.bin --generateflashindex /home/alessandro/Documenti/Dev/SafePeople/dockers/Deploy/install_scripts/Jetson/image/L4T/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/signed/flash.xml.tmp flash.idx
[ 2.5581 ] File system_root_encrypted.img_ext open failed
Error: Return value 19
Command tegraparser_v2 --pt flash.xml.bin --generateflashindex /home/alessandro/Documenti/Dev/SafePeople/dockers/Deploy/install_scripts/Jetson/image/L4T/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/signed/flash.xml.tmp flash.idx
Error: /home/alessandro/Documenti/Dev/SafePeople/dockers/Deploy/install_scripts/Jetson/image/L4T/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/signed/flash.idx is not found
Error: failed to relocate images to /home/alessandro/Documenti/Dev/SafePeople/dockers/Deploy/install_scripts/Jetson/image/L4T/Linux_for_Tegra/tools/kernel_flash/images

Some one have any idea ?