DSOQuadV2.6 RESOURCE(Update 2012/04/12)

SYS V1.50:
┣ □ rewrite the new FAT12 file system (FAT12.c, ASM.s)
┣ □ modify the Flash read and write functions to avoid conflict with the PC to read and write (Memory.c, EXT_Flash.c)

APP V2.50:
┣ □ rewritten based on the new FAT12 file system, file reading and writing program (Files.c, ASM.s)
┣ □ modified TH, TL measurements show that the BUG (Menu.c)
┣ □ dimensional numerical display with optimized correlation function (Menu.c, Function.c, Calibrat.c)
┣ □ modify the pulse width triggers BUG (Process.c)

Source:
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.minidso.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D4%26t%3D88

1. there is signal once at second by duration 500 mkS in mode “auto” its not possible seize, in mode “norm”, only with unrolling before 100mkS if expose less for instance 50 to consider in detail not possible seize. in mode “singl” seizes, but change duration of the unrolling is not got, numerals are changed but real does not change

2. if unrolling slow but frequency high that frequency are defined wrong

3. 100kHz shows 100Hz

After installing sys150 and app250 I was hoping that the file system updates would include a fix so you can refresh the virtual drive on the Quad. Unfortunately this problem has not been fixed.

When you save a new CSV file (or any other file type for that matter) the USB connected PC can not see that new file until you either disconnect and then reconnect the USB cable to the Quad or you power off the Quad and then turn it back on.

Hopefully this can be fixed in the next release.

The menu problems in forum viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2182 should also be fixed in the next release because it is a very easy fix and will make the menu system much more reasonable and user friendly.

Also, how difficult can it be to add the timebase to the CSV file header so that the waveform can be recreated on excel?

I feel that Bure and associates should fix these simple yet frustrating things first and then move on to the harder fixes. I also find it unnerving that it took several weeks to get this miniscule update. At this rate, the Quad will become obsolete before the necessary changes are incorporated to make it a useful tool.

Hello

If I update the new firmware, the calibrate data will lost?
So I need to recalibrate the device every firmware update, or not?

I don’t know about calibrate, but I do know that you loose your settings during each update. This is why the settings should have the ability to save to a file. Then the file could be copied to a PC for a future update restore. By the way, settings loss is not a minor event when you have configured all channel parameters and all eight measurement menu options for specific measurements on specific channels.

While testing APPB250 and SYSB150 I noticed a peculiar problem shown in the attached picture. When you save the settings while in “HOLD”, then when you restart the Quad, it remains in “HOLD” and causes the abnormal start-up display shown below. While in this “HOLD” state, both the CHA and CHB vertical positions don’t work.

At first I thought it was broken, but then later noticed the “HOLD” state. Selecting “RUN” brings the display back to normal.

I mention this in case others get into this situation. I would suspect that the “RUN/HOLD” state should not be part of the save settings function.
hold.jpg

yes, you need to format the disk after upgrading to 250, so , all you calibration data lost.

to lygra:
yes , it seems confusing . reported to bure.

I tried to install the new UI (7/22) testing update. The zipfile contains SYS141 and 3A_VT102.

I went from SYS150 to SYS141 and that went fine. Trying to flash from APP250 to 3A_VT102 didn’t work: I got the RDY file, but it still shows APP250. I tried going back to APP243/245b first, but they were not successful either. Flashing back to SYS/APP250 was ok.

Is it because of the disk format after 2.50 upgrade?

I’m away from my Quad at the moment, so this is just a guess: Does the “3A” mean it’s an application for the #3 slot? If so, then hold down the 3rd button while powering on, and it will launch App #3 instead of the usual App #1.

fixes for showing up places in Vpp,Vdc,FRQ,DUT,TH,TL,CIR,RMS,MAX,MIN
APP_B251+.rar (28.2 KB)

changes in “NORMAL” and “SINGL”
APP_B252.rar (28.4 KB)

Question:

is there a X/Y mode (CH1=X, CH2=Y or CH2=X, CH1=Y) planned?

that’s a important function for me…

It seems there is no update for a long time and still issues.
Are the developpers working on the software?

I carried out the calibration of channels A and CH-CH-B. But now, with no signal, DSO measuring about 0.2-0.3 Vdc :open_mouth: . I use v.2.52 APP but not sure if the issue is with this upgrade.
I confirm that the problem of measuring frequency in KHz has been resolved with this upgrade. thanks :smiley:

P.S. I’m sorry for my bad English :blush:

I also need X/Y function on DSOQuad…

Please could somebody integrate this function ASAP…

Is this project still alive or abandoned?

Seems dead. No updates (other than customer modified updates). About the only good thing lateley was tetris on it (another customer update).

BBB
Happy Un-Birthday!

here for example
IMAG0484.jpg
IMAG0482.jpg
IMAG0476.jpg

Which is the version that has FFT? I have flashed app2.52 with sys1.50 onto my quad. I see the option for FFT but, nothing seems to happen like you’ve shown. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Is there a newer version which has better triggering? Any app upgrades as yet??