DSO NANO cant update firmware, help!

Hi Everyone, can anyone help here, I have tried to update the firmware/software on my DSO NANO 201, I was using the basic program and it was ok, not great but it worked, I uploaded the 2 files, um0412.zip and the Benf programs and installed them, all went ok, the bottom line her is, when I run the dfue version 3 program I believe it’s called, the program comes up nicely, I can even introduce the benf files into the program, but what is not happening is, when I plug my nano in and turn it on, by pressing Minus and on swtches, it doesn’t come up in the program, the dfuse program just stays blank, I here the usb noise on the computer and I see the E:\ driv appear on the screen, but nothing in the program, the benf goes in ok, and it says down the bottom of the screen, program loaded properly in green, but cant do any more as nano not recognised by the dfuse program, tried it on 2 different computer still the same, one with win 7 on and the other has win 8 on, tried the other alternative, copying the 2 hex files direct to nano, that worked ok but left me with a white flickering screen and totally unusable nano, I would settle to have the original software back, at least it worked, I done all the program files/stmelectric/software/dfuse/driver/ tried both 64x and 86x, wont work with either, device manager says it is working properly, it still appears to have to windows drivers, I tried deleting them, still didn’t work, luckily got the old ones back on reboot, all U tube clips as soon as the nano is connected and switched on, the details come straight up in the program, mine remains dead, only tags active on defuse are the top box which shows empty and the 2 choose tabs, upload and verify dead. I have noticed one thing with the .HEX files, they copy across perfect and I see them on the drive via the computer, but I cant save them to the nano, when I turn it off then on again they have diapeared and I have an empty nano drive, you can copy them as many times as you like, but they wond stay on there, someone tell me how I can save them, I tried paste and it jut doubles them up. but they still disappear when I switch it off and on again…got me beat…how do you keep the files on there…

Hello well in the end I found old hardware, which has a link on here program called, 201v4_21.zip or I can send it to you, when unzipped yuo have 1 .hex file which you just copy to Nano…Fred Nr London UK…