DS203 quad user interface design

Nothing changed with new FW.
May be SYS/FPGA versions could affect?
Mine have SYS 1.51 while on your screen shots it’s 1.50.

What is your version in About/Firmware screen?
It should be: 1.0 rev. 85
And built date shoud be 25.12.2012

Sorry, it is 1.0 rev.84 24-Dec-2012

In a moment I’ll upgrade it.

Gabriel! Now it’s OK.
Thanks a lot!

Please Help Me!
I have the 1.0 rev. 85 New version,
And built date shoud be 25.12.2012.
I Set channel color, Y sensitivity (V / div) and the X-sensitivity.
How do I save the settings, the next time they use it?

Thanks Gabonator for excellent Firmware!

Best regards …

tacsago, these settings are stored automatically every two minutes (only when the user has made some change, to prevent wearing out of the eeprom). Just wait at least two minutes before turning the device off…

Thank You for Help Gabonator!
Super! :wink:

Dear Gabonator!

I want to save the measurement in to File No. 1 after Load from File No. 1.
The DSO write to me “Sorry…Import failed!”
What is wrong? Save/Load function not finish? Please Help Me!

My Device Config.:
HW version: V.2.7
SYS version: 1.52
DFU version: V.3.11c
Firmware version: 1.0 rev. 85

Thank You for your Help!

When it says “Sorry… import failed”, that means the file is corrupted. Can you please upload it somewhere, so I can look inside it? Or try formatting the drive…

Dear, Gabonator!

I did the following…

1. I formatted the Flasd Drive of DSO (Win7, Normal FAT System)
    • Format is OK, Flash Drive Read/Write test is OK.
  2. I Download the DSO Alter BIOS 2 from Petteri Aimonen’s Website, and upload it for DSO
    • I did a ScreenSave *.BMP and *.Wav Save.
      After I Link my PC to the DSO via USB, and I can see that the flash drive is empty!
  3. I uploaded the DSO to the original SYS v.1.52 File, and formatted the DSO Flash Drive.
    • I did save four Wav File (FILE0…FILE03.wav) and I did loaded nicely all four Saved File ! Very Good!
      … but unfortunately, I can see the Flash Drive is empty!

Please Help Me!
On the DSO Saving / Loading is works!
If I connect the PC to the DSO, I always see the empty DSO own Flash Drive!
What is wrong?

Best regards…

Just to verify, you must connect the DSO when the application (Gabonator’s firmware, default app or something else) is running. If you connect in the bootloader, the drive will appear empty.

Also, try to copy some file to the empty drive on the PC and see if that works.

Thank you your answer!

The Bootloader DFU Drive is working correctly.
If I turn on the DSO, then I connect to the PC, I can not see the saved files! Flash Drive (2MB) is always empty.
Please Help Me!

[size=200]Happy New Year![/size]
[size=120]…for you and for your family![/size]

…from Hungary :wink:

Please Help Me!

My Device is:
HW version: V.2.7
SYS version: 1.52
DFU version: V.3.11c
Firmware version: 1.0 rev. 85

My DSO 203 Flash Drive is working correctly,
but the DSO Saved Files format is incorrect!
What is Wrong? :open_mouth:

Hardware or Software Fail?

Best regards…

Koszi az uj evi jokivansagokert,kivanok en is neked minden jot az uj evben. Egy kerdesem volna milyen varosbol vagy? A problemaddal kapcsolatban annyit tudnek ajanlani hogy probald ki egy masik szamitogepen. Udvozlettel gabo szlovakiabol

Hello gabonator1

Best wishes you have a happy 2013.

Where can I find the latest compiled binary? I looked on github, but somehow it missed me. I got the entire ZIP repository. Not in there too.

Regards
Jerson

I also wish you a Happy New Year!
Én Budapesti vagyok. :slight_smile:

Hi!
I found a small bug.
At the input screen with ch3 is selected. When I modifying the V-pos with the ± button the V-pos only move in both directions to 0-100, over 100 only negative direction works. And is able to go below zero. Once it go below zero then no way to get over zero, and it writes ‘*’ to V-pos.

Hi,

I have the same problem with loading as taxsago, using latest version 2.7 hardware, SYS 152, AP1_P100, DFU 3.11C

APP_G251 does not copy across, complains about insufficient space. When I check on E: (DFU V3_11_C) it shows 0KB used, 492KB free.

The APP_G251 to be copied is 1,195KB hence will not fit… How do we increase the E: size?

Seems to me you have downloaded the printable HEX file with all the HTML formatting info. You need to right click and save to computer the HEX file. That file is 419kB and fits nicely on the dso quad