Cameras for Seeed A603 Orin NX carrier card

Hi!
We have an A603 Orin NX carrier and we need a camera that work with it.
We have been using the Arducam IMX477 previously - but struggle to make it work on the A603.
Someone had the same issues or suggestions for other cameras that will work?
Thanks in advance - Nils Jacob

What is your version of Jetpack? We only have the imx477 driver package about JP5.1.2 version.
If you need, you can leave your e-mail, I will send you through the e-mai

1 Like

Hi, I’ve recently bought a recomputer j4011 and I can’t make my arducam IMX477 (sku b0251) to work. I followed the arducam steps to install its driver but with no luck.

Would you provide that driver package that you mention?

Thanks!

Thanks, I sent my emails to the moderators (didnt know another way to send you a private message, sorry)!

Hi, Seeed_Seraphine, did you get my email? I’m in need of that driver :pray:
Many many thanks!

Apologies for the delayed response due to the Chinese New Year holiday. We regret any inconvenience caused. I have consulted with my colleagues, and I can confirm that the JP image(J4011) already includes a built-in IMX477 driver, eliminating the need for any additional driver installation.

Apologies for not noticing the Chinese New Year holiday, happy new year by the way!

Yes, it works, but not for all formats. Of the video formats 4032x3040@20fps, 3840x2160@30fps, 1920x1080@60fps the 4032x3040 format does not show up (using the command $ v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext -d /dev/video0).

Hi,

Can you send me the imx477 driver?

and I’ve imx296c module from VC and I cannot install this driver. Can you help?