🥸 Building your own Engineer Work Bench: Must have tools for every engineer!

:disguised_face: LATEST OPEN TECH FROM SEEED

EMERGING IOT, AI AND AUTONOMOUS APPLICATIONS ON THE EDGE

check out Serena Liang article Some stuff you DONT have for sure but could need and use. Good read.

Then…

I say show what your ridding, I’ll go first. LOL :smiley: :+1:
I started with a Workbench that I used for 4-5 years at work ,I was able to purchased it when they expanded and ordered all new ESD work benches, employees got first dibs I was a supervisor for the Special Products Lab. SO I grabbed min-e and refinished it 2 years ago(new paint and Tops) and its my daily driver now too.

Organic Chocolate Stout,Samuel Smiths (UK) :+1: Helps get it Done. :stuck_out_tongue:

it had two drawers on it but my knee hit that set so many times I deleted it. :grin:

Replaced the top, Middle and Bottom with Two thick slabs $125 ea. cut one in half long ways for top and bottom shelves, finish sanded and danish oil application. Looks and Last like no other.

replaced the floors too, built a standing Desk,

Mission control… :grin: :+1:

added some speakers stands, Came in White or Black… LOL I powdered them RED :stuck_out_tongue:

so now just envision me testing and replying form the LAB. :grinning: :v:
Have some FUN!

1 Like

thats the problem with all my flat surfaces… they collect stuff…lol

Hi there,
I like those Tweaser voltage meter tool she has on there. I don’t have one of those. From the live stream , E was using a battery Screw driver, looked weak. Don’t need that one though , LOL
:slight_smile:
PJ :v: