🍒 10.5 " Mono E1003 - Live stream E-Paper Winner Arrives

Hi there

So as to Not Hijack the other thread,

This thing is NUTZ :grin:

Back printed very nice and the Bezel is next

Stay tuned for more…

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

Unbox, Packed Very, Very Well… :grin: :+1:

Hi there,

Printing the Back Shell , fused the supports so it prints as one Piece.


GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

The Bezel looks great , fit is Perfect Props on the STP. File contents
:grin: :+1:
I added some Branding…


Oh’ heck Yea!

Can’t wait to show What I got Next… :face_savoring_food:

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

Hi there,

Yes, Here is a Hint..

Coming SOON :grin: :+1:

GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

:melting_face:

Beautiful


Issue’s…

Whenever the image WON’T update and appears frozen, the ee03 is still functioning fully and flashable, only the display is frozen

I see some users had this too.

Turns out the cable that ships with the unit is the culprit. it’s 1" too long per the spec’s and when you send it text it is not a problem, BUT

send one of these SWEET :grin: Photo’s and it may hang tighter than two coats of paint. M|ine did exactly that and was repeatable.

TO fix it, I removed the EXTRA piece and connect directly to the ee03 , load the factory flash and do the Deep clean /DE ghost process, and it comes back AOK,

Reflash and it runs perfectly (with no extension cable) is what I find.

HTH

GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:


:grin:

:+1:
" Posty "