WE WANT YOU!! Recipe Alpha User Invitation

Hi, this is an ‘Alpha User Invitation’ from Seeed Technology Limited.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your support and contributions to Seeed Technology Limited in the past.
At the moment we are planning to make some revisions to our ‘Recipe’ forum in the next few months, we would like to invite you to join the revision of the beta version of our new Seeed Studio Recipe.

‘Recipe’ is the forum at the Seeed Studio webpage (seeedstudio.com/depot/) where makers can upload and share the detailed making process of the interesting products they’ve ever developed, so that other makers especially for fresh makers can build up what they want by following the recipe instructions step-by-step.
A demonstration of those recipes can be found available in the following link:
seeedstudio.com/recipe/index … cipe_id=40
For more info of the old recipe forum, please check on:
seeedstudio.com/recipe/

All you need to do is just to share one of the interesting stuff you ever made (create your own recipe) on the new ‘Recipe’ forum and give us your feedbacks while using the forum.
We will offer rewards to those alpha users for their precious feedbacks on the improvement of our forum.

The beta version of the new Seeed Studio Recipe will be released in next week and the revision process will end in March 2015, which allows you to have sufficient time to complete your recipe.

If you are interested in this, please contact chao.zhang@seeed.cc before Jan31 2015. Also if you have any questions, I am here to help. :smiley:

We are looking forward to your participation.

Thank you very much.

138292127549357.JPG
Uncle Seeed Needs YOU

which may make user’s experience better.

That is right, would you be one of us? :smiley:

Recipe Alpha User Invitation what is this???

Hi, do you still need alpha users?

it makes user experince better

In October 2021 I booked order 4000086204 and you claim to ship it via RU833237151NL in November. I havent received it. Why the hell do you send me links that say i have received it? In October 2021 I booked order 4000086204 and you claim to ship it via RU833237151NL in November. I havent received it. Why the hell do you send me links that say i have received it? In October 2021 I booked order 4000086204 and you claim to ship it via RU833237151NL in November. I havent received it. Why the hell do you send me links that say i have received it?