DSO203 GCC APP - Community Edition (2.51+SmTech1.8+Fixes)

Here’s the source code for Marco Sinati’s SYS25116.

Be aware that it wasn’t made for compiling with GCC.

pmos69

On line 137 of Menu.c an error instead:

{(char *) CH_D_STR, (u16 *) Y_INV +3, 14-1, CIRC, 188, 228, 1, UPDAT}, / / ​​Track sourtse

should be:

{(char *) CH_D_STR, (u16 *) Y_INV +3, 15-1, CIRC, 188, 228 1, UPDAT}, / / ​​Track sourtse

to exit a menu: SPEC_B.

If you have the time and opportunity point me where to look for ranges of horizontal scanning 1S … 0.1 uS. The idea is to add a range of 0.05uS and automatic switching between the range of the horizontal sweep.

I would like to get involved in improving the software.

Thanks in advance!

I can not add files in the forum!!!

Publish one of my version of the software, without claim to any copyrights, because I have not changed anything substantial changes:

1. Removed bug for displaying SPEC_B.
  2. Changed the colors of the FFT, I do not know whether the most appropriate, but I personally do not red fuzzy.
  3. In Trig menu is added FulAU which currently doubles AUTO menu, but the idea is to osushtestvi automatically switching range of the horizontal sweep.

If you like, use it!

P.S: Use with: SYS25116

[size=150]I want to emphasize that this is v1, 29, Pedro Simoes whit small cosmetic changes![/size]

I have two questions to [size=150]pmos69[/size]:

1. SYS1.6, who publish the same as it is SYS25116.
  2. With what compiler to work after changes in the SYS file.

I apologize in advance that you are wasting time and Thanks!

1. Sorry, didn’t understand the question.
  2. IAR

What i wanted to know is if SYS1.6 is the same as SYS25116.
Thank you!

SYS1.6 and SYS25116 are the same.

This versione derive from the original SYS1.50 modified, the version 1.6 is the the sixth release, the correct name was SYS15116 but when i have renamed it, i’m wrong!!

I’m sorry!

SYS1.6 gives me a lot of errors when compiling with IAR. Missing libraries, errors in the code and can not generate HEX file.

I have not ever worked with this compiler.

pmos69 or some other, can I send changed files, and you can compile a new SYS25116.

Thank you.

Anybody compiled this SIS file and publish it.

There’s a long time no one posts in this forum. SYS 1.61 site (pmos69 . net) has lost its domain, how can I get it now?

Yes, those links don’t seem to work now. They were working fairly recently.

I think you can also get the files from here

<LINK_TEXT text=“https://github.com/gabonator/DS203/tree … ns/pmos129”>https://github.com/gabonator/DS203/tree/master/Resources/Applications/pmos129</LINK_TEXT>

Is it just me or does the display not refresh properly when using 200uS/div. or 500uS/div. horizontal sweep? The very left-most column of pixels in the waveform display jumps all over the place with the input signal, but the rest of the waveform does not update as well. If I set “TrOFF” and give up triggering it seems to update fine. Is this a problem with the way triggering is performed? No combination of trigger settings alleviate the issue other than disabling it in those timescales.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a work-around?

I don’t have a problem with refresh / trigger on those timebases (or any others).

So if you just do a loopback from the internal sig-gen to channel A on Auto trig 1/2 level then you don’t get a refreshing display which changes with sig-gen frequency and waveform?

What versions firmware are you running?

I am on HW 2.7 with SYS 1.50 v1.6 and GCC APP v1.29. I have not flashed my FPGA as it came stock with 2.61 (All the HW 2.7s do).

You are absolutely right in your description of the problem. Though that is not the only time I get refresh issues, it is certainly the most pronounced. 200uS time-base is completely unusable for me. This is not the case with the stock SYS/APP or with the stock SYS and Gabonator’s APP.

Those are the versions I use (but with HW2.6) and I don’t see a refresh problem. Maybe try downloading the firmware again and if the problem is still there post it here so it can be double checked for content. Other than that I think it needs the dev to comment.

Help!

Sorry for my english ))

I bought DS203, but sluayno replaced

Sys file V2.72 on V2.61. Everything works,

but is worse. Offensively. How to return me the new version? I couldn’t find in WEB.

Help, please! Thanks!

I am struggling to understand your post here. See if you can answer these questions.

1. You have just got a new DSO203. Yes / No
  2. It was working OK with the supplied firmware. Yes / No
  3. You have changed some of the firmware and it is now not working properly or you don’t like it. Yes / No.

(Please give any details of what is not right)
  4. What were the names of the files you used when changing the firmware?

(I don’t recognise the number 2.72)
  5. You wan’t to revert to the original software. Yes / No.
  6. Have you read the Wiki on upgrading firmware which also has links to the standard stock firmware?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/DSO_Qua … g_Firmware”>http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/DSO_Quad:Upgrading_Firmware</LINK_TEXT>

Hello,

i have a problem with my DSO203 Quad.

The Firmware is:

FPGA 2.61

SYS25116

APP V1.29 (APP G251)

The trigger-function is disrupted under the following conditions:

• AUTO Timebase 200us
  • Measurement Screen off (14 div Scope Screen)

An event occurs only when activity of a knob. (The beam is frozen) It ist the Measurement Screen on, than works the trigger normaly. In all other timebase settings (1ms, 5ms, 500us,…) works the trigger correct.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks

I am running same code and tried to reproduce this just by looping back internal sig generator.

Set to 200uSec auto trig 1/2 level full screen with circle button press. Triggers OK and screen updates properly when I change sig gen waveform, level and frequency.

This does sound weird to be a problem just on one specific setting. Someone a few posts back was saying something similar.

Maybe there was some bad images around at some point. Have you tried reloading the app and sys file?

Failing that you could post up the zips you are using for us to check out.