Rainbowduino V3.0b Newbie

Arduino, Seeeduino Serials and mutants. Share your problems and experence on arduino compatible board such as seeeduino/stalker, etc.

Moderators: lily.li, violet, salmanfarisvp

Hundred1906
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Are you a staff member of seeedstudio?: no
Which products/projects are your favorite?: Rainbowduino

Re: Rainbowduino V3.0b Newbie

Post by Hundred1906 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am

No responses yet from the company, and I see others complaining. I have contacted Seeed direct and also the vendor I bought the part from. Perhaps it is a public holiday in China.

bgallant
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Post by bgallant » Tue May 22, 2012 4:06 am

Hey Folks -- 'nother newbie looking for company. I run Win XP and my raindowduino was recognized ok. I'm working on the programming aspect now. I have not been using .pde files or the Arduino IDE up to now. I been using Programmers Notepad, c files, a makefile & AVRdude for compilation and a USB programmer from Tuxgraphic.org. I'm trying to figure out how to compile the firmware and example program becuase in my experience they must be compiled and downloaded to the raindowduino at the same time. Does this sound reasonable to ya'll? Regrads -- Bob G in Baton Rouge.

Tobe
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Are you a staff member of seeedstudio?: yes
Which products/projects are your favorite?: Seeeduino

Post by Tobe » Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi there,
For the USB Driver,
if you can,you can try this commend to your linux:"lsusb" before you plug in the usb cable and after you plug in the usb cable.
catch the picture and post to here.
Thank you.