MAix GO/Dock/BiT Project Source Files

We are releasing a wide selection of AI products AIoT projects. Here you'll find the latest AI Hardware updates and comprehensive support. Please feel free to leave comments/suggestions and share your experience.

Moderators: lily.li, violet

myamigo.sh
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

MAix GO/Dock/BiT Project Source Files

Post by myamigo.sh » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 pm

I've been wondering if the schematic/PCB source file format for these boards is known and available for use as a starting point for custom projects. I know that the PDF's are available but why reinvent the wheel (board)?

myamigo.sh
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Re: MAix GO/Dock/BiT Project Source Files

Post by myamigo.sh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:10 am

OK so how about a differnt request?

I want make a carrier board to mount the DOCK PCB so I can access all I/O in a prototype application but I can't find an accurate diagram for the drill hole patterns. Some dimension are shown in "Sipeed Maix-GO Specifications_EN V1.0.pdf" they are only for the overall board dimensions and for the 3 mounting holes. I've tried tracing the holes and that isn't working out very well either.

Anyone?

seth.welday
Staff
Staff

Post by seth.welday » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:26 am

Hey Amigo,

I'm sending this thread over to our 3rd party product managers. I just want you to know your feedback (first post) will be seen by them.

As for your question on better dimensions, I agree that mounting hole spacing should be on there... I'm going to ask the team to reach out to Sipeed for this. Better for us to get it 'official' then from inhouse measurements. :lol:

Edit: I ca'nt type well. :oops:
---------------
Seth Welday
Human Being @ Seeed

xiaoheng.cheng
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Post by xiaoheng.cheng » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi~
The assembly drawing for dock can be downloaded from below link, pls let us know if you have any other queries.
http://dl.sipeed.com/MAIX/HDK/Maix-Dock_11.27/
Thanks.