🫵 You want it ALL Nordic's BLE Solution; The go-to choice for Developers

So you want to use BLE in a Project, Where and on what do you Start. :thinking:

The Xiao Nrf52840 is the best Launchpad for this endeavor , If you got some time to spare and learn a new thing. GO WATCH this Video. it covers it all from a 50,000 foot view of the BLE world according to Nordic Semiconductor and their technology Road map for the future.

Power consumption for " wearables" vs BLE power, they cover it and recommend some good things when embarking on such a Journey.
Of course there will be those who “TLDR” and will come asking basic questions & looking for a SPOON full. Too tired or lazy to click the Link, I’ll put it here for YOU!

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ

Nrf54 Series :star_struck:
Arm M33 cores, more ram and Flash. Better Radio…-100dbm RX sens, 1 Mbps BLE
New Peripherals, CAN bus, 14 bit ADC’s, NFC A-Tag, Global RTC, i3c, smaller package, lower power consumption,
And a PMIC, made for reading battery, :battery: with onboard Evaluation, :low_battery: estimation ai.

C’mon Seeed Studio ENGINEERING. :mega: :scientist:

get your Nordic FREAK on !!! New Xiao’s WiFi 6, 4Mbit PHY… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Live stream Next week too! so Tune in.
CHECK THIS OUT!!!

multi-protocols Radio capability (concurrently) :exploding_head: the L series 50% smaller than Nrf52840, 2x the CPU power.
The nRF54L Series features a new hardware architecture fabricated using TSMC’s 22ULL® (22 nm) process technology. In comparison, the nRF54H Series is fabricated using the GlobalFoundries 22FDX® (22 nm) process. By investing in two wafer suppliers, Nordic increases the flexibility of its supply chains.

and…
The nRF54L15 SoC features an Arm® Cortex®-M33 processor running at 128 MHz. The processor provides double the processing power of the nRF52840 SoC while reducing power consumption. Processing is supported by 1.5 MB of non-volatile memory and 256 KB of RAM, ample for concurrent running of multiple protocols.

“Our nRF52 Series SoCs are the world’s most sold Bluetooth LE devices and it’s about time we step it up again to cover today’s and tomorrow’s applications,” says Kjetil Holstad, EVP Product Management, Nordic Semiconductor. “With the nRF54L15 we deliver what’s expected by a modern Bluetooth LE SoC, with increased performance and memory, and reduced power consumption making it a future-proof choice for your needs.”

1 Like

Man , You got to luv the New President of Finland… Class Guy and Super smart and level headed. No wonder Nordic is Kicking A$$ and Taking names.
Nordic Semi is one of the premier developers of great silicon on the planet. Smart of them to use the other FAB’s to get the smallest process nodes available to production.
I have traveled around the globe, been to the best fabs in the world. Intel, HP, Fujitsu, Samsung, Micron,TSMC. Now being consolidated to only a few. One thing is clear to me.
When the country of Origin is in good standing and calm or normal politically, The product and quality that’s produced is incredible and reliable.
Food for thought, ESP’s (espressif) have a large fallout and someone actually recommends to buy more than one when you do, because of the likelihood of getting a dud is high. some say there C3 was an attempt to figure it out.(why they switched to RISC core)
the Xiao Nrf52840 is a WINNER.!
Let’s get a Xiao Nrf54 series :boom: to the masses. :blush:

Hi There,
I got an E-mail from the guys at Nordic, They Do Read Our Forum :grinning: :+1:
I commented on a video and they reached out as to who’s NRF52 board I was using?
Of Course I told them “Xiao” ! Best footprint available to day and even Adafruiti’ copied them, so You know that’s the Highest form of Flattery. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I gave them some feedback and pointed to the forum so they could read some of Xiao threads and get a sense (no pun intended) of what folks like, Dislike, and Need in there Devices. SO many new features of the Nrf54L series fit comfortably into the Xiao as a natural Upgrade to the present SOC. I answered a short survey and alerted them to the LIVE stream. They have more announcements coming so stay tuned.
mean while check this Chart…

HTH